Section A(Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation)
Number System- VBODMAS, LCM & HCF, Divisors, Remainders, Base System, Divisibility, Unit’s Digit and Ten’s Digit.
Arithmetic- Averages, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Mixture & Allegations, Time Speed & Distance, Clocks, Time & Work
Algebra- Linear Equations, Quadratic Equations, Polynomials
Geometry- Straight line, triangles, Quadrilaterals, circles, co ordinate geometry, Cube, Cone, Sphere, Cone
Modern Math- Permutations & Combinations, Probability, Functions, Logarithm, Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression, Harmonic Progressions.
Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables, Linear Charts, Pie Charts, Vann Diagrams
Section B(English & Logical Reasoning)
Comprehension of passage, Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, Idioms, Errors in word choice, Mania & Phobia, Incorrect Words, Conditionals & Multiple Usage , Punctuation, Proverb, , one word substitution, Different usage of same word Phrasal verb, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Facts Inference & Judgement.
Arrangement Of Data, Blood Relations, Coding Decoding, Direction Sense, double Arrangement, Eligibility Criteria, Input – Output, Sequence and Series, puzzle test.
Additional syllabus of general awareness for XAT,IIFT, SNAP MAT & other exams
- Current affairs in business world
- Current affairs in Indian economy
- Current affairs in world economy
- Current affairs in Indian polity
- Current affairs in international polity
- Current Science and technology
- Books and authors
- National and International Awards
- Sports update
- Famous Personalities
- 14-Aug-2014Sign up for CAT 2014...
- 13-Aug-2014AICTE notifies CMAT 2015-16...
- 27-May-2014XLRI announces admissions for Agri Business Management...
- 12-May-2014IIM Rohtak announces results...
- 03-May-2014IIM Shillong announces results...
Business & Management Chronicle
- Start-ups: An Overview
- Online Vs Brick & Mortar Start-ups
- Entrepreneurship over well-paid jobs
MBA- A Door to Management
Be Wise to choose your B-School
Is MBA complementing Entrepreneurship?
CAT is Back